In An Emergency
Help – the electricity’s off!
If your electricity goes off, first of all check your trip switch. If everything looks OK, see if your neighbours still have power. If not, it may be a network problem. Northern Ireland Electricity Networks Ltd is the company responsible for power lines and equipment.
Check for power outages in your area or report a power cut.
To contact NIE Networks Ltd:
- call 0345 7643643 (open 24 hours for failure of supply)
- Minicom: 03457 147128 (24 hours a day)
- email: email@example.com
- online: click here to visit the NIE Networks Ltd power cut web page
Pay As You Go Emergencies
- If you’ve topped up but your supply hasn’t come on, you might not have added enough credit, so try topping up again.
- If you’ve lost your payment key or card, let us know and we can arrange a new one for you.