Thinking of switching to ClickEnergy? It’s wee buns
Worried about the hassle of switching electricity supplier? Don’t be. We make it really easy and really quick – only about 5 minutes using our online form.
Once you’ve submitted your registration, we’ll send you a welcome letter, and we’ll get to work. For extra peace of mind, you get a 14-day cooling-off period too. We’ll take care of everything from that point – including contacting your old electricity supplier to let them know you’re leaving.
If you are a credit-metered customer, the meter reading you give us during your registration becomes your opening reading with us, and your closing reading with your old provider, who will send you a final bill. After that, all your bills will come from ClickEnergy.
If you have a keypad meter, we will call you after your cooling-off period to give you the new Keypad Premise Number you use for topping up.
Simple, isn’t it?
Your supply won’t be interrupted when you switch, and there won’t be any changes to your meter, wiring or connection.
Got questions about switching? We’ve got answers.
- Call us on 0800 1 070 732 to speak to our switching team.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our online Live Chat tool at www.clickenergyni.com
- Write to us at ClickEnergy, 1st Floor, Timberquay, Strand Road, Derry / Londonderry, BT48 7NR.
We make it easy
We put great customer service at the heart of everything we do. A key part of this is giving you access to all your account information online via your Click Account – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
This lets you:
- Provide us with meter readings and set up reminders.
- Keep an eye on your statements, account balance and usage.
- Look after your Direct Debit and account details.
- Ensure your details and account preferences are up-to-date.
- Submit a query if the information you need isn’t readily available.
- View any contact history you have with us – it’s all here.
- Make payments or top-up through your online dashboard.
Need to chat further? You can contact us using with Live Chat. Simply select the option in the menu bar.